During consultations we aim to ensure the following; that
- Your privacy, dignity and confidentiality are respected at all times.
- You can discuss health related matters with a professional of the same sex wherever possible.
- You are offered a chaperone if undergoing an intimate examination.
- You will be offered an explanation of your problem, and treatment planning will be discussed with you.
- We will take appropriate action to organise a second opinion if your symptoms warrant a specialist referral.