What does the NHS App do?
The NHS App allows you to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use it wherever you are, at any time. It puts valuable information about your health and treatments at your fingertips.
- book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record
- register for organ donation and change your donation preferences
- use the symptoms checker, including an A to Z of conditions and treatment advice from the NHS website
- access 111 Online, for advice on self-care and whether urgent help is needed
How to register through the NHS App
Download the app from your mobile device’s app store and follow the easy step-by-step registration instructions. It will help if you know your NHS number, and have a form of ID (passport or driving license) to hand.